The Founder Daniele Nembrini is the first and last point of reference of the San Michele Arcangelo Organisations, and is responsible for guaranteeing the pursuit of the Aim and keeping alive the words imprinted in Article 2 of the Statute.
As Founder, he has no operational duties in any of the Organisations, with the exception of interim appointments, holding by Statute exclusively the power to appoint all the members of the statutory bodies of the Organisations of the Group.
In the Organisatios method process, which involves three steps
1. asking for Criteria; which presupposes a willingness to empathise
2. exercising Power; which presupposes a willingness to take risks
3. sharing a Judgement; which presupposes a willingness to know
the Founder oversees the implementation of the entire method process:
– waits and is available in the first phase of requesting the Criteria, in which it presupposes for all those involved with the Works the willingness to identify with him, in the experience he is living and proposing:
– observes the second phase, of exercising Power, which implies the willingness of each collaborator to take the risk of confrontation with reality, verifying the experience and in personal responsibility;
– awaits, cultivates and encourages the construction of the third phase, of sharing a Judgement, since the latter implies the willingness to know and look together at what is happening, in order to learn and grow by all looking in the same direction.